VETERINARIAN IN KAILUA-KONA, HI
We are a group of veterinarians dedicated to small animal medicine and surgery in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii.
We are located in the heart of downtown Kona, at 75-349 Hualalai Road (we are the third driveway on the right as you exit the Queen K Highway onto lower Hualalai Road). All hospitalized, intensive care, and non-routine diagnostic and surgical services are provided at this location. With strong backgrounds in emergency and critical care, we recognize that some cases require 24-hour supervision and we are committed to providing that level of care for our patients.
Why Choose Us
- We are honest, caring, and ethical in all our dealings with our clients, their pets, and each other.
- We are devoted to treating all animals and people with dignity and respect.
- The Hospital’s most valuable asset is our staff. We seek to provide a positive and safe working environment for our employees, so they can develop their abilities, reach their full potential and take pride in their accomplishments. We encourage open communication and teamwork in order to best serve our customers and their pets.
- As the success of our Hospital is significantly impacted by its profitability, we are committed to managing our resources wisely. We will use careful planning and sound financial management to guide our business decisions, in order to provide top-quality veterinary care and excellent client service.
- As a concerned group of veterinary professionals, our Hospital is an advocate for the pet and the pet’s needs. We seek to ease animal suffering and promote animal health. We are committed to encouraging and developing the human-animal bond, so every pet is considered an important family member.
- Our Hospital is dedicated to active involvement in the local community. We are committed to providing leadership and community service, especially as it relates to pets in our environment.
Why Clients Love Us
Our entire staff is committed to the care of your extended family. We immerse ourselves in continuing education to keep current on treatment options available in veterinary medicine. We take the time to explain things that make a difference to the health of your pets – because you are important to us.
“The best vet on the big island. My Frenchie gets excellent, experienced care by Dr. Jose.”Michelle H.Google
Our primary purpose is to serve clients who treat their pets as valued members of their family and want the best health care for them.